Monday 26 January 2009

So, have you broken yours yet?

New years resolution that is?
My new years resolution is to make sure that I keep my blog up to date, where possible and that I use my crafting room to its full potential.
I will endeavour to try new techniques and to improve the ones I use already that I am not very good at. (stamping, pricking, decoupage, dry embossing...etc)
I've already stocked my shelves with the required items to try new ideas and hope to be embarking on a voyage of discovery that includes, scrapbooking, album making, parchment and I promise that I will use each and every one of the Arty Farty templates that I have so foolishly purchased.
I also promise that I will sort out some blog candy and organise some 'in house' competitions.
So, belated Happy new year greetings to one and all.
Here's looking forward to a craftyliscous new year!!
Love Jennifer XXX

No comments: