1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why? I'd choose Kathy Burke because she's as mad as I am!
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why? First two weeks, I'd spend with Michael Bolton (obviously!!) last two weeks with Graham Norton.
3. What are your three favourite crafting products? Sakura pens, beads & Ribbons.
4 If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be? I've already invented something and its got a patent pending.
5. What are the last three books that you read? The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen (Horror) Does my Bum look big in this? Arrabella Wier (comedy) Dirty Girls by Katie Reynolds (rude comedy)
6. Qvc or create & Craft? Create and Craft everytime.
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV? DCWV
8. What is your claim to fame? Erm, loads.. famous Aunties & Uncles (Alison Steadman & Alexander Morton who play Golly in that Scottish drama Monarch of the Glen. Friend of Graham Cole (pc Tony Stamp in the Bill) friend of Jade Goody, Jeff Brazier. Friend of Damon Hill, Also met, Michael Bolton, George Michael, David & Victoria Beckham, Ray Winstone, Michael Barrymore, Clif Richard, David Jason, Gareth Gates and loads of other people too numerous to mention.
Now, I believe I have to pass this onto to five other blogs but, I'm not really sure how to do this. If someone could tell me please, I'd be really grateful.